photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 1 lb flank steak (makes 10 skewers)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon redpepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- Put beef in freezer for 20 minutes to harden (it is easier for cutting). Cut meat into 1/4-inch thick slices, 4 inches long, 2 inches wide. Put on 6-inch bamboo skewers.
- Mix flavorings together until smooth; pour over beef and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat fryolator or grill to 350°F; cook 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow! I can't believe that I'm the first to review this recipe. It is packed full of good Asian flavors. We just love it. No wonder you were patiently waiting for the recipe. The beef came out so very tender, you really didn't need a knife to cut it. I let mine marinade overnight. Thanks for posting. ")
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i live in johnston ri i am a house wife,i like makeing new recipes i try the recipes if i like them i keep them