Beef Chow Mein Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A favorite recipe in our family, simple to make for a change of pace casserole! I like to serve egg rolls on the side. Great leftovers too!
- Ready In:
- 4 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced button mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup crunchy chow mein noodles (in the bag)
- 1⁄2 cup additional crunchy chow mein noodles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown the meat.
- Saute veggies in the butter.
- Mix all together and add the can of soup, water and 1 cup of chow mein noodles.
- Put all in to a casserole dish (a deeper dish works better I have found).
- sprinkle extra noodles on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with rice, delicious!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION