BBQ Pork Nachos
- Ready In:
- On a plate spread desired amount of nacho chips.
- Top with 1/2 cup pulled pork.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup Rotel over pork.
- Top with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle the Dry seasoning over it all and garnish.
- This makes 1 individual serving, just repeat the steps for everyone else and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for PAC 2012. I couldn't find the dry seasoning spice. I used Sweet Baby Ray's for the BBQ sauce and bought some already made pulled pork from the store and I used tortilla chips. We loved this a lot. I live in Texas and anything with tortilla chips we love, especially nachos. This recipe is definitely a keeper. It is a nice twist to this southwestern favorite. Thanks again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a very busy mom of 2 growing boys 12 and 8. I work full-time doing nails in a salon and attend cosm. school part-time. So I need recipes that are quick and easy but I am burnt out on the usual fare. I have been married for 10 yrs and he is too! I love to cook when I have the time, so I am really excited to have found this site.</p>