BBQ Nachos a La "famous Dave's"
We had these at my husband's favorite BBQ restaurant, "Famous Dave's", and we BOTH fell in love with them. It's a meal in and of itself, and SO DELICIOUS (and easy, too!).
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) bag tortilla chips (any shape, size you like...baked works well too)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of your favorite baked beans (again, any flavor you prefer)
- 1 lb of shredded meat in barbecue sauce (pork, beef or chicken..you choose. I just use the tub of meat, found in the refrigerated section, if)
- 3 -4 cups tomatoes, diced small
- 3 -4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced jalapeno pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream (light or fat free is fine)
- 8 ounces your favorite barbecue sauce
- 3 -4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.) Heat up BBQ meat and baked beans in separate containers til hot (microwave is fine).
- 2.) Place chips in a single layer on large serving platter or baking sheet.
- 3.) Place on the chips (in this order): beans, meat, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, BBQ sauce, jalapenos, cheese (for the sour cream and BBQ sauce, if you want a bit more precision than just plopping it on top, I'd suggest putting each into separate sandwich bags, cutting of one of the corners and piping it on top of the platter).
- 4.) Serve and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION