BBQ Chicken With Bacon Sandwiches
This is a different way to make a good chicken sandwich. To me, the red onion makes this sandwich!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup sweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 sliced red onion
- 2 sliced kosher pickles
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- First, cut chicken breast into 6 evenly sized pieces. Pound to about ½ inch thick pieces.
- Mix together milk and eggs in one bowl and put flour in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the wet mixture and then in the flour. Set aside until fryer is ready.
- In the meantime, start the bacon in a skillet and cook until crispy and slice the red onion. Also heat the BBQ sauce to warm in a pot on the stove.
- Deep fry the chicken for 4-7 minutes or until cooked thoroughly Set aside.
- Toast the hamburger buns in a skillet until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Take the cooked chicken and toss it in the BBQ sauce and then assembly the sandwiches.
- Starting on the bottom bun, place the chicken, cheese, bacon crossed, onions, then pickles. Serve right away.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more