Basil Feta Olive Toast
I love the flavors of Kalamata olives, feta, and basil! This is a Greek inspired recipe I threw together for Zaar World Tour 6.
- Ready In:
- 4 slices French bread (I used a smaller loaf. A larger loaf can be used, but you may need more cheese and olives)
- 2 -3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- basil leaves (enough to cover each slice of bread)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces kalamata olives, chopped
- salt, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together the crumbled feta cheese and chopped kalamata olives. Set aside.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush virgin olive oil on top of each slice of bread. Cover each slice of bread with whole basil leaves flattened. Cover basil leaves with feta cheese and olive mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until toasted to your liking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more