Basil Chicken With Broccoli
photo by joolzcd
- Ready In:
- On medium high, heat pan with oil.
- Fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add onions and chicken.
- Stir-fry chicken until it just turns white.
- Add broccoli and fry for about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in basil and cook until basil begins to wilt.
- Serve warm with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
It is an exceptionally easy & inexpensive way to have a good-size chicken breast serve two ~ The breasts I get are usually 7 or 8 ounces each! I did make 1 small addition to this recipe, in that I seasoned it with a bit of lemon pepper! Served over brown rice, & we had a wonderfully satisfying meal! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef Event]