Barley Carrot Risotto
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is a modified Kraft recipe!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 5 1⁄2 cups water or 5 1/2 cups broth
- 1 cup quick-cooking pearl barley
- Heat oil and add onion and garlic until onion is tender.
- Add carrots and thyme and cook for 5min.
- Stir in water and barley; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low; simmer until barley is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION