This is a variation of my daughter's Recipe #387595.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 -3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (use a rich flavor not a sweet one)
- 1 (1 ounce) bag barbecue potato chips, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices cheese slices (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the cheese. Form the meat mixture into 6 patties.
- Cook the patties on the grill until no longer pink in the middle.
- Top with cheese slices, if using. Remove from the grill once the cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION