Bangers With Fruity Gravy
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 8 pork sausages (UK style)
- 1 cup prepared gravy (homemade or from a packet)
- 1 tablespoon prepared fruit chutney
- Fry and cook the sausages until done.
- Prepare your gravy (as per the packet or your own recipe) in the pan which the sausages were cooked and add the chutney. Stir well, simmer until thick and cooked.
- Add Sausages back to the pan so they get coated in gravy.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt=/ /> <br /><br />As a toddler, my nic-name was Pompom (my Poppy had a golf hat with a pompom and it was one of my first words, and it stuck as my nic name). My Poppy has long since passed, but I fondly remember him every time I log on. I'm a stay at home mum of four aged: 10, 8, 7 and almost 6. I have a severe egg allergy and am lactose intolerant, I enjoy working out ways to still enjoy food minus eggs and milk. I have been married for 14 years and have one very happy and well fed hubby.<br />My goal is to try one new recipe a week, for the past 8 years have achieved this. I own over 300 cookbooks, but no longer purchase them - but regularly print out recipes to try later.<br />When I am not cooking, I am busy household of 6 and going to the gym (to work off the wonderful calories I consumed the day before) and helping at school and church.<br />My philosophy in life is: as we have to eat, we may as well eat well.</p>