Banana Pistachio Pie
photo by J-Lynn
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine in small bowl, stirring with fork until crumbly. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Prepare pudding mix according to box directions, using 2 1/2 cups milk. Gently stir in banana and cinnamon; fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with additional whipped topping before serving, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great easy recipe! I used a pre-made 10inch graham cracker crust in the photo, so it was even quicker! It doesn't taste gourmet of course, but I have to give it 5 stars because my husband couldn't get enough of it! I didn't measure the Cool Whip, and just dolloped a large amount in; the pie would have held its shape better if I had used the specified amount.