Mexican Meatball Rice Soup
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans low-sodium beef broth
- 2 (14 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 16 ounces frozen meatballs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup converted rice, Uncle Ben's suggested
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 4-- to 5-quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on HI heat for 3-4 hours or LO heat for 8-9 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!