Banana Cream Cake
photo by JESSICA m.
- Ready In:
- Pre heat oven 350
- spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- add 3/4 of the banana slices and beat until well mixed.
- add the cake mix beat for 1 more minute.
- spread into the prepared pan.
- bake for 30 mins.
- while cake is baking make the cream topping.
- with a mixer add the milk and the pudding mix and mix for 2 mins.
- add the fat free whipped topping to the pudding and keep mixing until well blended and the cream in a constistant color, set cream aside.
- let the cake cool for about 10 mins.
- Arrange the remaining banana slices and place on the top of the cake.
- spread the cream mixture over the banana slices, covering the entire cake.
- Serve warm or cover and refrigerate.
- Yield 15 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!