photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and the salt together.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Mash bananas until there are no large chunks.
- Add eggs, mashed bananas, buttermilk to the butter and sugar mixture and mix together.
- Add to flour mixture alternately.
- When well blended, pour into a greased bread pan and bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi all! I'm just your average Mom that loves to cook and bake. I've always had a curious nature so it's no surprise that I love to try all different recipes I find and add my own little touch here and there. I'm also a nascar addict, and appreciate anything of vintage such as old cars,motorcycles , etc. I'm also a music buff and it doesn't matter what kind, I love it all! My kids are an endless source of pride and joy for me, and now that I have a grandson I get to spoil and get away with it! My kids seem to have enjoyed being mom's "guinnea pigs" when it comes to eating what I've made. That tells me I must be doing something right! Friends and family haven't ever complained either! I just love creating a memory from a meal and hope by sharing what I have , more can do the same.