Banana Blueberry Chocolate Chip Bread
this is a remake of a banana choco chip recipe i found on this site. i had some leftover blueberry's in the fridge, and thought i'd try something new! it turned out DELICIOUS! half the loaf is already gone! It is sweet, so it is more of a dessert bread than a breakfast loaf.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- preheat oven to 350.
- in large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and egg.
- next, combine banana's.
- add to your mix the flour and baking powder.
- Last, but not least, add the chocolate chips and blueberry's.
- pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 minute.