From Land O Lakes
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 large ripe bananas, cut into 1 inch chunks
- chopped peanuts
- flaked coconut
- multi colored decorator decorative candies
- chopped peanut butter chips
- coarsely ground graham cracker
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in 1 quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted (3 to 4 minutes).
- Pour chocolate into 1 cup measuring cup. Using two forks, dip each banana chunk into chocolate; let excess drip off. Place onto waxed paper-lined tray. sprinkle with suggested toppings. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- TIPS: If chocolate becomes too thick, reheat over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Store frozen in resealable plastic freezer bag up to 2 weeks.
- If desired, insery toothpick or pretzel stick into each banana bite before freezing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation