MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
a simple salad dressing that I use everyday. My daughter uses it for a quick pasta dressing.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Measure liquids, and pour into a resealable bottle (I use a clean spicy mustard squeeze bottle).
- Measure spices, and add to bottle.
- Shake well before use.
- I put the salad into a larger resealable bowl and shake to coat evenly before putting on a plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION