Baked Zucchini Balls (Gluten-Free)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- Grate the zucchini using a grater or food processor.
- Place the grated zucchini in a bowl, add a little bit of salt and set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the water from the zucchini as much as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C degrees. Line an oven tray with aluminum foil and spray some oil.
- Add Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, egg, herb, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Form the mixture into small balls.
- Coat the balls with flour and dust off excess flour.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- (Optional) Broil a few minutes to brown the balls. Be careful not to burn the balls.
- Infuse love and serve immediately with your favorite sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!