Baked Salmon & Asparagus - Keto Version
- Ready In:
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- 36 asparagus spears
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Line medium glass baking dish with aluminum foil (needs to be twice the size of dish - see below).
- Line bottom of dish with asparagus spears.
- Place salmon fillets on top of asparagus.
- Cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning salmon occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pull the foil over the top of the contents and crimp to completely seal it.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!