Baked Parmesan Chicken
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the garlic, and stir to coat. Continue cooking until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the remaining butter, and leave over the heat until melted.
- In a pie plate or shallow dish, combine crumbs, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the melted butter, coating all sides, then dredge in the crumb mixture. Place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle remaining butter over the chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious! I didn't have Italian breadcrumbs so I used panko with a whack of home made italian seasoning. I likely went a bit heavy on the butter but I'm like that. ;) I had read the reviews so adjusted my seasonings accordingly. It was too hot to get the big oven going so I made these with boneless, skinless thighs in the toaster/convection oven. It took 30 minutes to get to 165 degrees and another 3 minutes to broil for a touch more colour.<br/>Made for Food.Commandos ~ ZWT 7