Crock-Pot Beef Stew
photo by Hippie2MARS
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 8 new potatoes, quartered
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons instant mashed potatoes
- Place ingredients, except mashed potato flakes, in the crockpot in the order listed.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove cover and stir in instant mashed potato flakes.
- Leave cover off, turn crockpot on high, and cook for an additional hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!