photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain.
- Stir in cooked pasta, sauce and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper; spoon into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375, until heated through.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!