Baked Chilli Fish
- Ready In:
- 6 long green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 slices Italian bread (thick slices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 white fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put chilli, garlic, coriander leaves, ground coriander, cumin, sea salt, olive oil and vinegar in a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into a bowl.
- Put bread on an oven tray, sprinkle each side with extra olive oil, top with garlic slices and bake for 5 - 6 minutes or until golden.
- Put fish on the prepared bread, put a spoonful of the chilli mixture on each fillet and bake for 7 - 8 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Gold Coast Australia