Baked Chicken Nuggets
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A real kid-pleaser! Adults will enjoy this recipe for a tasty appetizer, too! Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces if desired.
- Ready In:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme, and basil. Mix well. Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumbs mixture. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the Yummy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce and Apple Ladybug Treats for a rounded out meal.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION