This is delicious, always the first to be eaten at parties, just try it, you're sure to love it!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip, I use Hellmans)
- 5 slices of cooked crisp bacon
- 1 tablespoon chives or 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in covered container
- chill for an hour at least.
- Serve with chips or crackers. (I love this with Frito scoops).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION