Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up
photo by mums the word
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) refrigerated pizza crusts
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ground beef and onion together in skillet; drain.
- Add cubed Velveeta and cook till melted, then stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Lightly grease a rectangle cookie sheet.
- Press out pizza dough into roughly a 15 x 8 inch rectangle, spread evenly with meat mixture.
- Roll into log, starting at one of the long sides; rearrange if necessary, so that seam side is down.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into slices to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is easy to put together and a nice light meal with a salad on the side. I used homemade pizza dough and shredded cheddar since I did not have Velveeta cheese. I brushed the top with butter and sprinkled on some garlic salt, basil and pizza seasoning. I served it with warmed up spaghetti sauce for dipping. Overall, a very nice dinner! Thx Southern Sugar Dumplin!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a nurse by day and gourmet chef by night :). Cooking is a passion for me. I love to try new recipes. And I get so much pleasure out of cooking for my friends and family- to me, it is just another way of showing them love.