Baby New Potatoes with Mint (BBQ)
- Ready In:
- Scrub potatoes.
- Cut each potato in half and place in bowl.
- (If they are really small, leave whole).
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil and half of the salt.
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil packet and grill for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from grill and empty packet into bowl.
- Add garlic, pepper, half of the mint, remaining oil and salt.
- Toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with remainder of mint and serve.
- (Also good cold).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I make these on the barbeque as well as on the stove top. Lovely recipe. A hit at parties as starters too. For stove top I boil the potatoes in their jackets. Peel them when cool. Then saute the garlic in olive oil or butter;) and then add the baby potatoes. As they are heated thru and light brown I add the salt and pepper and then the mint. Just a variant of your recipe. But I do it the bbq way too. Great recipe! To tell you the fact was going to post myself but did a search and found yours :) Fay