Baby Broccoli (Steamed)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Steamed or roasted baby broccoli. Good veggie, nice change of pace. It looks cool too.
- Ready In:
- Wash the broccoli and remove any ugly pieces. Some stems may have started sprouting, they are o.k.
- Trim ends of stalks to make uniform in length.
- Split bunch into two groups and spread into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish alternating heads so they lay fairly flat.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons water into pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- Cover with press and seal, poke several small holes across top.
- Microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, to your desired texture.
- * To roast, lay on foil and place in 420 degree, preheated oven, for 8 minutes. Watch closely, all ovens cook different, adjust time as necessary.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION