photo by sofie-a-toast
- Ready In:
- 2 large piece crusty bread
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese (heaping)
- lime juice
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Toast your bread. While it’s in the toaster, halve, pit and peel your avocado and scoop out the flesh with a spoon then pop it in a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and mix in a splash of lime juice. Fold the cheese into the avocado mixture, leaving some bits chunky.
- Spread the avocado mixture onto your toast and top with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!