Avocado Gazpacho Dip
photo by Angel91805
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces canned chopped black olives
- 4 ounces canned diced green chiles
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 5 -6 green onions, with tips, thinly sliced
- 4 avocados, chopped
- Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Add black olives with liquid, green chiles with liquid, tomatoes, green onions, and avocados. Toss.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">