Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho
- Ready In:
- 1 small avocado
- 1 cucumber, peeled and de-seeded, plus additional cuke for garnish
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup water
- smoked paprika, to garnish
- 1. Throw avocado, cucumber, onion, oil, lemon juice, vinegar and water in vita-mix.
- 2. Puree on high speed until smooth.
- 3. Blend in salt and chili powder.
- 4. Serve, garnishing with extra cucumber cubes and smoked paprika if desired.
Join The Conversation
I love this soup!!! I did tweak it to make it AIP (no seeds or nightshades), compliant so I cut the chili and paprika and added 1 clove of smashed garlic, some finely diced ginger and a handful of cilantro. So wonderful and so easy! Once I cheated and added 4 shakes of coriander powder and a shake of fenugreek...to die for. I also use iced water so it is instant chilled soup.