Avocado and Orange Salad With Olive Oil-Lemon Dressing
photo by Tisme
- Ready In:
- 1 large avocado, peeled and cubed (about 7-8 ounces)
- 1 large orange, peeled and cubed (about 4 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Make the dressing by mixing olive oil, lemon juice cumin, salt and pepper in a small jar or bowl.
- Peel and cut avocado and orange. Place in a bowl and mix carefully so as to not mash the avocado.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and blend gently.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a very quick and easy salad, with such great flavours.<br/>I made this for DS knowing he would love it and demolish the whole lot on his own....And he did! I did add just a hint of chili for him as he loves chili. The only comment he made that was negative was the orange was a little too sweet, so next time I will use a less ripe orange, as the one I used was fairly ripe.<br/>A great salad Lavender Lynn, which I will be making again.