Asian Simple Cabbage Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Boil 500ml of water.
- Add the pork ribs in and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour away the water.
- Boil 1litre of water.
- add the pork ribs and dry scallops in.
- Cook for 30-45mins.
- Add the cabbage in and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Its ready to serve!
- *Variation* You can add an onion in if u want the sweet taste of the onion.
- *Note* You can cook the pork ribs longer for better taste. If you want, you can even double boil it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!