Asian Roasted Duck Breast
photo by danno 50
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground juniper berries
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 duck breasts
- Place everything except duck, duh, in a blender/processor/immersion.
- Score duck breasts with a knife, but not deep enough that you cut the meat.
- Place breasts in a zip lock and pour marinade inches Allow to sit in the fridge for a day.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain and reserve marinade. Place breasts in a small roaster, skin side up, and roast for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove and tent with foil.
- While they are roasting, take reserved marinade and heat on medium to reduce by half. You can also add some cornstarch (about 1 tsp) to thicken it up.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!