Asian Pot Sticker Soup
- Ready In:
- 6 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄8 cup fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced (15oz)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced fairly thin green and white part (or you can use boc choy, any green)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) bag frozen pot stickers
- In a medium saucepan, combine scallions, garlic, ginger and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and cook, partially covered for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and mushrooms; cook until mushrooms begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add frozen dumplings and baby corn; boil until dumplings are cooked through about four minutes.
- Add Chinese cabbage or greens and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!