Sweet & Tangy Asian Marinade
This marinade works well with just about every grilled meat and poultry, as well as salmon and shrimp. The longer the meat marinades the better the flavor. This is my most requested recipe for pork and chicken.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Japanese soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet sherry (cream)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, shredded
- 2 scallions, white and green parts trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- Gradually whisk in the sesame oil.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Shake or whisk will before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION