Ginger-Marinated Tuna Steaks
Tuna steaks with Asian flair.
- Ready In:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- 4 (6 ounce) fresh tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick, rinsed and patted dry
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except tuna.
- Place tuna steaks in a plastic ziploc type bag. Add Marinade to bag and seal. Set bag in a shallow pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain tuna and discard marinade.
- Grill fish for 10 ro 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork (about 145 degrees F), turning once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation