Asian Chicken and Orzo Stir Fry
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is based on Paula Deen's salad recipe that is posted, but I modified it so much that it's almost a totally different dish. My version is cooked and contains some different ingredients.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced (or powdered)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (careful, it's spicy!)
- Cook the garlic and ginger in the oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the red peppers and asparagus, and sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sri racha; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the orzo, chicken, and toasted almonds until well combined. Serve warm or chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION