photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Grease a medium glass or ceramic baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Mix mozzarella, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together in a medium bowl, then stir in artichokes.
- Transfer to prepared dish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- 8 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Uncover dip and bake until edges begin to brown, about 30 minutes.
- Stir, then continue baking for 30-45 minutes more.
- Set aside to let cool for a bit.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!