photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup yellow onions or 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (jar or freshly grated)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichokes, in water, chopped
- black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- breadcrumbs, to cover top of dip
- Mix all ingredients together with mayonnaise.
- Lightly spray a round baking dish with Pam. Put mixture in the dish.
- Spread bread crumbs on top to cover the dip.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Burbank. I am a stay at home mom who takes care of my 3 boys and my husband and mother-in-law. I love to cook and still trying to get desserts down. I am not very good at crust. I love the ocean and wish I could live by the beach.