Artichoke Cheese Dip
There are a lot of dip recipes out there, but this one is my all-time favorite. It is so easy to make and the recipe is always requested. You better sample it before you put it out for your guests because there won't be any left for you later.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Throw all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes or until bubbly but not brown.
- Serve with bite sized pieces of bread.
- Notes: I tried to make this using low-fat mayo, sour cream and cream cheese and it just didn't turn out the same. It was good, just not as good. Since I only make this for an occassional treat I just go all out with the full fat version.
- I wasn't sure what to list as the servings. It just depends on whether your guests will eat anything else you are serving or if they focus on the dip. :-) My 6 book club ladies gobbled up the whole batch.