Artichoke and Bacon Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked,crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- Combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, lemon juice, bacon and onion in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Serve with crackers.
- This dip may instead be baked at 350*F for 20 minutes if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used marinated artichokes and sautéed my vidalia onions in a bit of oil before mixing this together. It seemed a bit dry, so I added about 3 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/4 to 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, and bit more crumbled bacon to the mix. I followed the option baking instructions and served the warm dip spread on slices of toasted baguette. Everyone at a casual game night get-together liked this. It was a hit.