Apricot Party Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great appetizer, and it can be made in advance. I got this recipe from a newspaper in Arcadia, California, by Deborah Ann Neely. A tasty spread for crackers, dip for veggies, pita chips, etc.
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix soy sauce (to taste) and apricot preserves. Spread over cream cheese.
- Evenly sprinkle toasted, chopped pecans over the apricot mixture.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Warm in oven or microwave before serving.
- (Note: I like halving the amounts and making 8 layers instead of 4. If you make it in a clear dish, it's very attractive.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION