Applesauce, Raisin and Nut Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- First sift flour, spices and soda.
- Then cream the shortening, add sugar gradually and eggs well beaten.
- Add flour and spices alternately with the applesauce and beat throughly until smooth.
- Dust raisins and nuts lightly with flour and stir in last.
- Bake in a shallow, well greased pan about an hour in a 325 degree oven.
- Ice with your choice or icing or frosting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!