Apple Oatmeal Bread (Bread Machine)
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Place all ingredients except for the raisins, in the order recommended by bread maker manufacturer.
- Select the "Basic" or "White" cycle and press start.
- Add in raisins at the "add in beep".
- Remove bread from machine/pan immediately when done, cool bread completely on rack before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!