Apple Bundt Cake
photo by Egglands Best
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups white flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 -2 teaspoon clove
- 1 -2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups finely chopped unpeeled apples, about 5
- 1 cup finely chopped unpeeled carrot, about 3
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 -2 cup skim milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; if using a bundt pan, spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside; if preparing as muffins, line 2 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Shred apples and carrots in a food processor with a shredding disk, or using a hand-grater if a food processor is unavailable. Add raisins to mix and set aside.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, milk, and yogurt together using an electric mixer and beat until well combined. Slowly add in dry ingredients and continue to mix until combined.
- Add apples, carrots, and raisins to batter and stir until incorporated.
- If using a bundt pan, pour batter into pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!