Amazing Real Pumpkin Pie
photo by vicky
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- Cut and cook pumpkin. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- USE A BLENDER, if you don't it will be stringy. Put pumpkin in blender with, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, almond extract, and vanilla.
- Put evaporated milk in a large bowl.
- In the large bowl mix evaporated milk and every thing from blender.
- You will need two 9-inch pie pans with crust.
- Pour in and cook 425°F for 10 minutes than lower temperature to 350°F and cook for 60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!