- Ready In:
- Mix chocolate chips and milk in a bowl.
- Cover loosely and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth then add flavorings.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan that has been sprinkled with the almonds.
- Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>