Alouette Brandied Apricot Baby Brie
This is a wonderful appetizer for any occasion. It's super easy and quick! Great for an afternoon snack or at the next dinner party. The creamy baby brie is wonderful with the apricots! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup high quality apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package alouette baby brie cheese, Original
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- Mix preserves, brandy, orange juice and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce begins to bubble.
- Place Alouette Baby Brie in a shallow dish and top with apricot sauce.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 10 to 20 seconds or until cheese softens.
- Serve with French bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We loved this! A great combo of flavors. I used some homemade Apricot Rosemary Preserves and reduced the cinnamon slightly, otherwise followed the recipe. It was nice to be able to use the microwave instead of heating up the kitchen with the oven. A great little recipe that I will make again. Thanks for sharing! :) BeckyReply
see 1 more