Almost Like Cpk Greek Pizza
photo by Tarteausucre
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
9 Small Pizzas
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) container Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mint
- 1⁄2 cucumber, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill (optional)
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced uniformly
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced uniformly
- 2 whole tomatoes, seeded and diced uniformly
- 1 (6 ounce) kalamata olives, Pitted
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 -2 lemon, Juice of (3-6 tbsp.)
Other Pizza Makings Needed
- 9 pita bread (Flatbread)
- 1 (8 ounce) hummus
- 1 (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado (sliced or chopped)
- Chicken Breasts: Mix together cumin, garlic powder, paprika, cinnamon, and salt. Rub chicken breast down with olive oil and spices. Grill, pan fry or bake until chicken is just cook through. Dice into small pieces.
- Preheat Oven to 350*.
- Tzatziki Sauce: Mix together all ingredients and return to the refrigerated to mellow. This becomes better the longer you let it sit.
- Veggie Topping: Mix together Lemon Juice, Basil, Oregano, Parsley and Oil Oil. Dice Cucumber, Red Onion and Tomatoes and Toss in Lemon Juice Mixture long with Feta and Olives.
- Place 2-3 Flatbread/Pitas on an aluminum lined cookie sheet.
- Top each Pita with 2 Tbsp Hummus and smear around the pizza.
- Sprinkle Pita with 1-2 Tbsp of Diced Chicken.
- Top with 3 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in a Pre-heated 350* Oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Top each Pizza with 2-3 tablespoons of the Veggie Topping.
- Drizzle with Tzatziki Sauce and Top with Chopped Avocado.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!